You and your partner haven’t eaten in days. The plants around you are mostly unfamiliar, but you are starving. What do you do?
- Grab the nearest plant and go for it. Better something than nothing.
- Don't eat anything unless you're sure it's safe. Hungry is better than dead.
- Have your buddy try the plants first and see what happens. You'll take the next risk.
- Lick it and see what happens. Everything is a gamble in the game of survival.
Do you spend time outdoors?
- You watch nature shows on TV and drive with the top down - that counts, right?
- You take your dog for walks and go on the occasional hike or camping trip.
- Hunting, gathering, and building a primitive shelter is your idea of heaven. Next on your to-do list: climb Everest!
- When not watching Naked and Afraid, you spend as much time as you can outdoors. Nature is your home.
You have a bad cut and are stranded in the jungle. What do you do?
You haven’t seen water in days. When you finally come across some, what do you do?
- Start drinking it, obviously.
- Try finding a way to purify it, but if you can’t, it's bottoms up anyway.
- You craft something to hold your water, then build a fire and purify it before drinking. You weren't born yesterday.
- You filter out dirt, sand and other particles and then begin to drink. It's better than doing nothing.
You’re being eaten alive by mosquitos. Morale is down. What do you do?
Are you prepared to survive in any scenario, from being lost in the woods to natural disasters to a zombie apocalypse?
- It’s unlikely you’ll experience a real survival situation, so why bother preparing?
- You have a first aid kit, keep the basics like canned food and matches well-stocked, and keep a knife on hand (just in case!)
- You can hunt, build shelter, find water, create fire and more – you’re prepared.
- You have a doomsday bunker (or plan to build one)
Can you build a fire from scratch?
You are lost and need to head North. How do you know which way to go?
You Have a Primitive Survival Rating of:
Who's #NakedAndAfraid? You are! Download the app and see what it's like to #GetNakedAndAfraid: http://t.co/ovgpyjUtZv http://t.co/NDFwWVRFD3@NakedAndAfraid